Saturday, July 10, 2010

So. . .

Today I feel like the bottoms about to fall out. I'm only at 29 weeks! I'm a firm believer at this point that having children this close together is not a pleasant experience for the individual actually having the child, or at least for me in this case. Yesterday was really rough, more so than usual, I was given strict orders by the hubby to rest. The problem with my orders is that when I "rest" all day I feel like an unproductive doofus. I'm not sure why I can't let go and allow myself to just relax. I guess part of it is the whole nesting thing, which is ridonkulous considering we have 11 weeks to go and I'm always late. What's the rush?

At this point I'm just babbling and your like what? Why is she going on and on about this? A few days ago I was apologizing for being such a slacker with this blog, ha! I am going to rest today, we have a birthday party for a dear friend at a place with all sorts of blow up equipment, never been but it sounds tiring just to watch. I am thankful for my little stash of gifts hidden away. Pretty much something for any occasion, works well being that we have a boy and a girl and that I have a love for clearance items:) So I'm going to wrap a gift from the stash and I'm going to plan on a nap today. Wow! It's 8:30 am and I'm already talking about a nap. Good bye for now and if anyone has any advice on how to rest and not feel guilty about it please do share:)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...i don't know how to give advice on how to rest and not feel guilty because...i just do it! all the time! even when i'm not pregnant! there's plenty of other things to feel guilty about and you need your energy up to do that, so you'd better take a little rest. the following things help: laptop for internet surfing, tv for bravo reality show marathons or old 90210s or what not to wear, and all natural cheetos. oh, and both children napping at the same time, that's crucial. good luck, hang in there, sister!

    ReplyDelete