Thursday, July 8, 2010

A note to peeps who actually read this blog!

Sorry I've been such a slacker. I have all these ideas and fun things that we do that I would love to share but it just never makes it to the page. Like so many things in real life this blog gets placed on the back burner. Summer has been uber fun yet hectic. Trying to get my new Etsy site up and actually finish everything that I want to post and trying to get the new Premier Designs business started have really been challenging. On that note hopefully once they are up and running the work to maintain them will not be as difficult as the start up. I appreciate you reading and hope that you are able to use what little ideas and recipes I've been able to post. As always comments and ideas are welcome and I love love love to hear from you guys! Peas and Happiness to all of you while we draggle through this hot summer and try to better ourselves, enrich our children and hopefully rest a little:)

P.S. We have decided on a name for our little treasure that is soon to come (not soon enough if u ask me). Drum roll please. . . Xander Erik Jackson Sargent!

No comments:

Post a Comment