Friday, April 16, 2010

Low-Cal Diet Cranberry Lime-aid

I'm addicted to these lo-cal cherry Lime-aid things they have at a certain drive-in fast food joint where the car hops do not ever wear roller skates like in the commercials:) Well, I figured out how to make a cranberry version at home using Cranergy which also gives you a quick energy boost without the caffeine...I know I'm a genius, you don't have to tell me;)

1 can Sprite Zero
6 oz. Ocean Spray Cranergy (I prefer the Pomegranate type)
Lime slices (as desired)
Ice

This makes for a large cool dink on a hot day. Perfect for the afternoon when you start getting tired. Very Refreshing!

P.S. This is for my prego friend Sarah who has gotten me hooked on limes this pregnancy!

If you have a green tab on your Sprite save it. Sprite is dontaing 10 cents per tab to Habitat for Humanity!
Send your tabs in to

Sprite Tabs for Habitat
PO box 51412, Knoxville, TN 37950

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome recipe. My son likes it too as a not so unhealthy treat. He, for obvious reasons, is not allowed much soda but Sprite is caffeine free.

    ReplyDelete